1. Pagarini – My latest discovery! The reason why I’m so obsessed with this place – their pretzels. MAJOR DROOOL! They put melted butter inside the pretzel. I kid you not, I go there at least twice a week because I just can’t get enough. If you haven’t tried them yet, I beg you to go for it!
2. Carmen Cafe – Cute coffee shop! They have a good selection of breakfast options, pastries and I really like the interior (especially on the 1st floor). Also, during summertime they have a terrace right on the street, so you can do some people watching while enjoying your coffee & croissant!
3. Reede – Such an awesome streetwear store! You can find there all the hip & trendy brands such as Vans, Alpha Industries, Dr. Martens, Adidas, Cheap Monday – to name a few. So, if you’re in the market for a new cool bomber jacket or a pair of Dr. Martens boots, make a visit!
4. RØST – The easiest way to find that place is by following the smell of cinnamon rolls. You just cannot miss this! It’s a very trendy cafe and for a reason – they have the best cinnamon rolls in town! My favorite sweet treat ever!
5. Stradivarius, Bershka – Very popular High Street Fashion stores! I don’t know about you guys but I never leave these stores empty handed. Today I was too busy to try anything on but I will go back to Stradivarius tomorrow to try on those chinos that I spotted! They have such a variety of colours & patterns to choose from!
6. Juustukuningad – You know that meme: “It has too much cheese on it! Said noone. EVER.” I can relate to that! This place definitely has the best selection of Dutch cheeses. My favorite is Le Petit Doruvael with truffels. Also I suggest you to try out their own mustard sauce with dill & honey, yum!
7. Tallinn Design House – If local design is something that you are interested in, this is THE place to visit! They have such a nice variety of Estonian fashion, cosmetics, furnishing and other bits & pieces!
8. Flamm – Very cozy wine bar with a selection of flatbreads! I usually go there to catch up with a friend over a glass of wine. It is perfect for that!
9. Pull – I’ve been there for dinner about 5-6 times and I have ZERO regrets! It is very busy, specially on weekends. So make sure to book a table. As it is created and owned by famous Estonian grill masters, be ready to enjoy one of the best BBQ experiences!
10. Instagram friendly – I think it is fair to say that Rotermann City is one of the most instagrammable areas in Tallinn. Being a blogger/influencer I have to fabricate new shooting spots all the time and Rotermann City is like a safety net – whenever I’m in a hurry or if I’m just out of ideas, this is the place where I end up!